Thursday, February 3, 2011

It's been a while...

It has been two and a half years since I posted last. I went back to read that post and realized how much has changed. I posted on my son's first day of kindergarten and now he is in 2nd grade and my daughter is in kindergarten. Flashing back over the last two and a half years I see to much to post about but will say there has been much pain, crying, laughter, and joy.

Today my husband and I are celebrating our nine year wedding anniversary. What a crazy nine years it has been. Sometimes I would love to meet up with the people that told us they give us 6 months and see what they think now. Silly people! :)

Ok so my goal on this is like I said in past posts to be real. Along with that idea some posts might be set to private but most will not. I will also try to post often. I'm not sure if anyone will read this but hey all in all it will be good for me to blog right?

No comments: