Monday, February 7, 2011

The weather outside and inside...

The weather today in lovely Utah is 45* right now but we have a cold front moving through. After the front wonders in the temp. will drop around 20* to the low 20's with 1 to 3 inches of snow. It is cloudy with just slight moments of sun. The wind is blowing lightly and adds just a little chill to the air. To say it is gloomy outside would be an understatement.

I find my spirit feeling much like the weather outside. I keep finding myself searching for meaning and yet I keep coming up with more questions then answers. This sucks. One moment the sun shines in my soul and I feel warm and uplifted. Then the cold wind sweeps in and bring the gloominess with it and I find myself searching again.

I am ready for a day of clarity. I am ready to feel like I have found my place and am where God wants me. I am ready for CONTENTMENT.

No comments: