Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dinner Time!

Since before Seth was born in 2003 we made a choose that I would be a stay at home mom. We have had to make a lot of sacrifices in the last 8 years but I would not change it for the world. Now that both of my kids are in school (3rd and 1st grade) the question keeps getting asked by other people if I am going to go back to work now. That answer is NO. My kids still get out of school at 3:10 M,T,TH,F and 1:10 on wednesdays. Also they have days off not to mention holidays.
So I am trying hard to do what I can to help cut out spending where I can. Today while on www.daveramsey.com I ran across a cool website called "E-meals mealtimemakeover.com". After surfing the site a bit I fell in love. The concept is great. You pay $1.25 a day ($15 every three months) to have someone else plan your dinners for you. It comes complete with a shopping list and meals only repeat every 4 to 5 months. You can pick from all different diet needs i.e. Gluten free, low fat, low carb.
Below I have posted a link to the website. Please use this link if you decide to sign-up.

Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!

No comments: